MorningStar Health strives to be the best and most innovative disability and absence management provider in the United States. We hire “A” players for our team who share our values of honesty and integrity, respect for others, teamwork, service excellence and work/life balance. We are a diverse group of professionals that work in a variety of settings, including the comfort of our homes.
We are growing rapidly and always on the lookout for top talent. If you like to make a difference in people’s lives, grow professionally with a talented team, and of course, have free coffee, please submit your résumé to email@example.com.
Disability Claims Manager: You will lead a top-notch team of claims managers, work with our clients to resolve complex cases, ensure quality and compliance requirements are met, and be an active participant of the management team. You will implement training programs and develop procedures that will continue to increase staff knowledge, create high functioning teams, and improve our processes. What’s also great about this position is you can work from home or an off-site location of your choosing a few days a week! You will look back in two years and be impressed by how your hard work made a difference!
Disability Claims Manager Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years of supervisory experience in FML, STD and ADA claims
Disability Claims Manager Preferences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management, or equivalent experience (4 years of experience, in lieu of Bachelors, in Disability Claims Management (minimum required)
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification preferred
Financial Analyst: As a member of the MorningStar Health team, the Financial Analyst supports our mission to help our clients have a healthy and productive workforce by providing excellent accounting and financial management services. Outstanding customer service, confidentiality and productivity are required by the Financial Analyst.
Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Reporting and analyzing key company metrics as well as supporting the development of operating plans and financial forecasts.
- Manages and oversees all accounts receivable and accounts payable activities, including General Ledger and bank reconciliation
- Prepare, review and distribute financial reports
- Prepare budget and reforecast information and analyze fluctuations
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies
- Maintain all property records, including depreciation schedules and personal property tax returns
Financial Analyst Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required, Master’s degree preferred
- 4 years or more experience in financial analysis
- Must be detail oriented, have excellent communication skills and a strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects with strong follow through
Financial Analyst Position Description:
- Ability to work remotely for up to three days per week
- Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Salary is based on experience, education and other factors
- Full-time, Exempt
- Competitive benefit package
Call Center – Disability Assistant: As a member of the MorningStar Health team, the Call Center – Disability Assistant supports our mission to help our clients have a healthy and productive workforce by providing excellent customer service. Outstanding customer service, confidentiality and productivity are required by the Call Center – Disability Assistant.
Call Center – Disability Assistant Job Duties:
- Assist customers in how to apply for a leave of absence using our Automated Reporting System and offer assistance with general leave related questions
- Balance the high volume of phone calls
- Manage daily, time-sensitive tasks to maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations
Call Center – Disability Assistant Job Requirements:
- High School diploma
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and be able to build relationships
Disability Management Specialist: As a member of the MorningStar Health team, the Disability Management Specialist supports our mission to help our clients have a healthy and productive workforce by providing excellent claims management services. Outstanding customer service, confidentiality and productivity are required by the Disability Management Specialist.
Disability Management Specialist Job Duties:
- Manage and process claims
- Determine benefits due pursuant to a short term disability plan
- Ensure the ongoing processing of claims
- Analyze reported Family Medical Leave (FMLA) requests and make determinations based on state and federal regulations
Disability Management Specialist Requirements:
- High School Diploma required, Associate’s or other advance degree preferred
- Experience with FMLA and/or ADA regulations and claims processing highly preferred
MorningStar Health offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package for full-time employees. Flexible schedules are also offered for eligible positions, including the opportunity to work from home! If you are an “A” player and interested in a career at MorningStar Health, We want to hear from you! Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.