MorningStar Health strives to be the best and most innovative disability and absence management provider in the United States. We hire “A” players for our team who share our values of honesty and integrity, respect for others, teamwork, service excellence and work/life balance. We are a diverse group of professionals that work in a variety of settings, including the comfort of our homes.
We are growing rapidly and always on the lookout for top talent. If you like to make a difference in people’s lives, grow professionally with a talented team, and of course, have free coffee, please submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call Center – Disability Assistant
As a member of the MorningStar Health team, the Call Center – Disability Assistant supports our mission to help our clients have a healthy and productive workforce by providing excellent customer service. Outstanding customer service, confidentiality and productivity are required by the Call Center – Disability Assistant.
Call Center – Disability Assistant Job Duties:
- Assist customers in how to apply for a leave of absence using our Automated Reporting System and offer assistance with general leave related questions
- Balance the high volume of phone calls
- Manage daily, time-sensitive tasks to maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations
Call Center – Disability Assistant Job Requirements:
- High School diploma
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and be able to build relationships
Disability Management Specialist
As a member of the MorningStar Health team, the Disability Management Specialist supports our mission to help our clients have a healthy and productive workforce by providing excellent claims management services. Outstanding customer service, confidentiality and productivity are required by the Disability Management Specialist.
Disability Management Specialist Job Duties:
- Manage and process claims
- Determine benefits due pursuant to a short term disability plan
- Ensure the ongoing processing of claims
- Analyze reported Family Medical Leave (FMLA) requests and make determinations based on state and federal regulations
Disability Management Specialist Requirements:
- High School Diploma required, Associate’s or other advance degree preferred
- Experience with FMLA and/or ADA regulations and claims processing highly preferred
Nurse Case Manager – Full or Part- Time
Are you ready for a change? Do you feel like your voice gets heard? Do you want your hard work to make a difference?
Our company is expanding through a growing reputation for quality and client satisfaction. We are continuing to add great talent and excel in our service lines of managing complex leaves such as FMLA, ADA, and Short-Term Disability across the U.S. Our innovative systems’ design and functionality provides our clients with advanced technology to manage their employees’ leaves.
You will provide case management and consultation for managing Short-Term Disability, Family & Medical Leave (FML) – Federal and State, and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA) claims . What’s also great about this position is you can work from home or an off-site location of your choosing a few days a week! You will look back in two years and be impressed by how your hard work made a difference!
Required Education and Experience/Credentials/Certifications:
- Current RN license in the state of Michigan
- 5 years of nursing experience
Preferred Education and Experience/Credentials/Certifications:
- 3 years of disability management experience
- CM Certification preferred
MorningStar Health offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package for full-time employees. Flexible schedules are also offered for eligible positions, including the opportunity to work from home! If you are an “A” player and interested in a career at MorningStar Health, We want to hear from you! Please submit your resume to email@example.com.