MorningStar Health strives to be the best and most innovative disability and absence management provider in the United States. We hire “A” players for our team who share our values of honesty and integrity, respect for others, teamwork, service excellence and work/life balance. We are a diverse group of professionals that work in a variety of settings, including the comfort of our homes.
We are growing rapidly and always on the lookout for top talent. If you like to make a difference in people’s lives, grow professionally with a talented team, and of course, have free coffee, please submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Analyst: As a member of the MorningStar Health team, the Financial Analyst supports our mission to help our clients have a healthy and productive workforce by providing excellent accounting and financial management services. Outstanding customer service, confidentiality and productivity are required by the Financial Analyst.
Financial Analyst Job Duties:
- Reporting and analyzing key company metrics as well as supporting the development of operating plans and financial forecasts.
- Manages and oversees all accounts receivable and accounts payable activities, including General Ledger and bank reconciliation
- Prepare, review and distribute financial reports
- Prepare budget and reforecast information and analyze fluctuations
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies
- Maintain all property records, including depreciation schedules and personal property tax returns
Financial Analyst Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required, Master’s degree preferred
- 4 years or more experience in financial analysis
- Must be detail oriented, have excellent communication skills and a strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects with strong follow through
Financial Analyst Position Description:
- Ability to work remotely for up to three days per week
- Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Salary is based on experience, education and other factors
- Full-time, Exempt
- Competitive benefit package
IT Intern: As a member of the MorningStar Health team, the IT Intern supports our mission to help our clients have a healthy and productive workforce by providing excellent information technology services. Outstanding customer service, confidentiality and productivity are required by the IT Intern.
IT Intern Job Duties:
- Triage incoming technical or system issues from our employees or customer
- Answer user and employee inquiries regarding technology or our proprietary application
- Setup equipment for employee use, proper installation of cables, operating systems or software
IT Intern Job Requirements:
- High school diploma
- Currently enrolled in an Information Systems program or equivalent
- Part-time, Approximately 10 hours per week
Call Center – Disability Assistant: As a member of the MorningStar Health team, the Call Center – Disability Assistant supports our mission to help our clients have a healthy and productive workforce by providing excellent customer service. Outstanding customer service, confidentiality and productivity are required by the Call Center – Disability Assistant.
Call Center – Disability Assistant Job Duties:
- Assist customers in how to apply for a leave of absence using our Automated Reporting System and offer assistance with general leave related questions
- Balance the high volume of phone calls
- Manage daily, time-sensitive tasks to maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations
Call Center – Disability Assistant Job Requirements:
- High School diploma
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and be able to build relationships
Disability Management Specialist: As a member of the MorningStar Health team, the Disability Management Specialist supports our mission to help our clients have a healthy and productive workforce by providing excellent claims management services. Outstanding customer service, confidentiality and productivity are required by the Disability Management Specialist.
Disability Management Specialist Job Duties:
- Manage and process claims
- Determine benefits due pursuant to a short term disability plan
- Ensure the ongoing processing of claims
- Analyze reported Family Medical Leave (FMLA) requests and make determinations based on state and federal regulations
Disability Management Specialist Requirements:
- High School Diploma required, Associate’s or other advance degree preferred
- Experience with FMLA and/or ADA regulations and claims processing highly preferred
MorningStar Health offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package for full-time employees. Flexible schedules are also offered for eligible positions, including the opportunity to work from home! If you are an “A” player and interested in a career at MorningStar Health, We want to hear from you! Please submit your resume to email@example.com.